Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Too damn long...

Its been damn long, too long actually since I have had the time to post on this blog. I was even planning to kill off this blog. Mainly because work has been a bitch for the last 6 months with barely any weekends to speak of.

Anyway, work aside, Aly can now run, talk in broken sentences and revolt. Also, I am now a homeowner as my house is ready. This actually adds on plenty of new headaches financially. It costs an arm, leg and head to actually move into the house. Nevertheless, I now own my own place.

Although I have been busy, I have still been able to keep up, watch and play plenty of sports in the last few months. In summary (since my last posting), Italy won the World Cup, Tiger has won 5 tournaments in a row including 2 Majors, Spain won the World Basketball Championships with the American team of all NBA stars falling in the semifinals and the major leagues in European football have started. On a personal level, my squash and tennis have improved quite a bit.

I just hope I can find the time to continue posting here.